Wednesday, September 12, 2012

9/11 thoughts

 This from my friend and fellow poet and all-around cool person Ellen Sander:
 
"--- what fell out of my head as I awoke this morning.
That is what I cherish about your heart, your courage, your scope of reference. You can experience conflicted issues, embrace opposing ideas, walk through a forest of contradictions and somehow find in them  meaning. They are compatible by virtue of simultaneity, by confluence, by the presence in your life of marvel and complexity. That is your special nature, the bigness of understanding. And if we don't always use it in expression or action, it is just a gift to someone else's opportunity to reconcile conundrum. That is what I cherish about your heart, your courage, your scope of reference.

A day of peace to us all, from deep inside yourself, to contemplate and thank."
 
www.ellensander.com - Home Page
Crackpot Chronicles - blog
folly me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment